I am SO late in getting to this, but a little while back, Abby of Abby Likes Books tagged me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! She has a lovely blog, so go check her out 🙂
The Sunshine Blogger Award works like this:
- It’s given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring who spread sunshine to the blogging community.
- When tagged, link back to the blogger who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve set for you.
- Tag new blogs who you’d like to nominate and set questions for them! Be sure to list the rules in your post and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo!
- If you could have dinner with a fictional character who would it be and why? Molly Weasley. She is a strong, loving, take-no-BS woman whom I could learn a thing (or ten) from, and whom I just completely adore.
- What is your most attractive physical feature? I think I’ve got very nice hair! My hair is a chestnut-ish brown with some auburn undertones, and it’s very straight and thick. I don’t dye it or really do any treatments or anything, and I tend to keep it medium-long or long. 100 brushstrokes every night, friends!
- What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving! As a liturgical musician I do adore Christmas and Easter, but they tend to be SO busy that I have little time to enjoy them until they’ve just passed, but Thanksgiving is just about getting together with the people you love and being grateful and EATING, and there is plenty of time to savor that! (Pun intended.)
- What would be the title to your autobiography? I’ll Get Over It, I Just Need to Be Dramatic First. Pretty self explanatory!
- What is one movie that you can quote from start to finish? Ah, the timeless classic The Emperor’s New Groove.
- Be honest, what is the worst gift you have ever received and did you pretend to like it? This is a tricky one. I’m…expressive enough, shall we say, that it’s never a secret what sorts of things will interest me, so I’ve always been given great gifts! Sorry I don’t have a better answer!
- What is one assumption people have about you that isn’t true? People assume that I’m a very tidy, put-together person and, while I actually do (mostly) have things together as far as life is concerned, I am not very tidy– to the chagrin of my sister, with whom I live, might I add. I call my system “organized chaos”.
- What assumption do people have about you that IS true? I am VERY loyal. If I’ve got your back, I’ve got your back for life.
- Think back to your 8 year old self, What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a singer/actor, and honestly I’ve never really had a backup plan! While I do some non-profit grant work by day, I’m also doing LOADS of performing as well, so I’d say I’m on my way!
- Have you ever sought revenge on someone and if so, how did you do it? I have plotted in my brain many times, but have never had the follow-through to do it. Probably for the best….!
- Which season is your favorite and why? My favorite season is autumn because I live in the Midwest (USA) where the colors are GORGEOUS. We have some of the most stunning leaves and trees and plants changing colors in September/October and it’s truly glorious to behold.
I’d like to nominate the following folks:
- Kat at Rustic Pages
- Sarah at Weaving Fiction
- Katie at Melting Pages
- Jenna at Bookmark Your Thoughts
- Elaine at Elaine Howlin – Literary Blogger
- Rose at Life Amongst the Pages
For those I’ve tagged, answer the same questions above except for 2, 6, and 10. New Qs here:
- 2. What smell or sound is nostalgic for you and why?
- 6. What is a gift you’ve given that you were really proud of?
- 10. What’s your ideal way to spend a Saturday?
Thanks again to Abby for nominating me, and thanks for reading!